We make Imagination Happen. Not often does an opportunity come around where every single day at work you get to inspire dreams, have fun and do good. But that's exactly what we're all about. For more than 35 years, we've been enriching the imaginations of Washingtonians by helping them imagine all the possibilities of what they could do if they won. We've also been giving back to the state in more ways than you may realize. From the student who receives a college grant, to the convenience store owner supporting their family, to the Lumen Field employee; we've given billions to players and beneficiaries across the state over the years.
When it comes right down to it, we don't just sell amazing games that give people a chance to dream, we also do good. Because doing good is good to do.
Be a part of the fun by joining Washington's Lottery.
Benefits that matter to you.
- We support a powerful mission - to offer games of chance with integrity and imagination to maximize beneficiary contributions.
- Work-Life Balance - We have flexible hours that let you put in a good day's work, while still giving you time for your life outside of this awesome job.
- Always an awesome time - You'll get to help out at selling events like the Seahawks Playoffs and Seattle Kraken celebrations. And, you'll always have fun when you take part in the big jackpot winner celebrations and game launch events that happen throughout the year.
- Work in an organization unlike any other in state government where creativity, ideas, fun, and passion are the order of the day.
- You have the opportunity to make important impacts across all parts of the organization.
Openings and Applications:
Lottery recruitments are listed on Careers.wa.gov. The link below will take you to Lottery jobs. All requirements and details for applying will be included in the announcement. Please read the announcement carefully for specific requirements and deadlines. Click on the job title that interests you an follow the "How to Apply" directions.
Washington's Lottery values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, disability, use of a guide dog or trained service animal due to a disability, familial status, marital status, honorably discharged veteran and military status, or status as a breastfeeding mother. Persons needing accommodation in the application/testing process or this announcement in an alternative format may call Human Resource at (360) 890-2856. Applicants who are deaf or hard of hearing may call (360) 810-2849 for assistance.
For more information about employment opportunities with Washington’s Lottery, please contact Lottery Human Resources at (360) 890-2856.